Prostatitis (Inflammation of the Prostate Gland)
Prostatitis is irritation of the prostate gland. The inflammation is able to be because of infectivity as well as many other reasons. this is suffered by nearly 2 million people per year to outpatient urology practices in the United States.
When we are talking about prostate problem, one attention goes to prostate cancer and enlarged prostate. Another condition, prostatitis, flies under the radar although it influence upto one in every six men at any point in their life period. It attacks more than 2 million people each year.
Prostatitis, which is irritation of the prostate gland, is the same opportunity disorder. Unlike prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which mainly attacks older men, this affects men of all ages.
Physicians are not confident what actual cause is for it. Possible culprits contain difficult-to-detect bacteria, depression, inflammation and mechanical and stress or neuromuscular problems in the pelvic muscles that irritate the general area. This doubt is what can make the healing of prostatitis so frustrating.
- 10-12% of all men experience similar signs.
- this is mainly common prostate problem in men who are under 50 years old.
- this can be a severe sickness or a constant condition.
What are the symptoms of prostatitis?
- Painful, hard and/or frequent urinating
- Rectal pain, Groin pain, abdominal pain and/or low back pain
- Painful ejaculation or sexual dysfunction
- Malaise and body aches
- Blood in the urine
- Yrethral discharge
- Fever and chills